Company Secretarial Administration
Get this wrong, submit Annual Returns and accounts late, and there will be penalties and Companies House could strike your company off the register. If that happens you cease to have access to the company bank account and all the company’s assets including any bank balances become bona vacantia and belong to the state, not you! And all because you did not file your annual return on time.
The last thing you need as a busy business owner is to use up valuable time and resources making sure you are complying with the Companies Act.
Important actions needing professional help to save you money and get it right:
- Company formations
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Documenting dividends including minutes and dividend vouchers
- Maintenance of statutory books
- General advice on company law
“You could lose your business.”